Happiness lies within you...

Music Music All The Way
Pushes Your Worries Far Away...

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Teachers' day.....

I wish all the teachers and gurus in the world a very happy teachers' day. May all of you be blessed with long lives and good health and with great power of knowledge to enable your students to become the best citizens of the world....

I remember all my teachers thankfully today for having shaped me into a good person and I owe all my knowledge to them.

Some of my teachers whom I admired are no more. My Hindi Teacher in St Francis Xavier Convent, Ms Vasantha, Mrs Sakunthala who taught me Hindi in St. Raphael's High School are no more. But they laid a strong foundation in me to learn a new language which I love very much.

I loved my maths teacher Ms Pushparani who was a soft spoken kind hearted lady who taught a subject which I loved very much with great ease and simplicity.

My English professors in Stella Maris College were many and I still remember their ways of conducting our classes. Thank you, Mrs Mridula, Ms Shantha Kumari, Ms Susan, Ms Viji. My love for the language grew with your teachings and lectures.....

And last but not the least, i thank my yoga teacher Ms Vijayalakshmi Panthaiyan of Alpha Mind power for helping me to learn and practise a little of alpha meditation....


Long live the teachers.......

No comments:

Popular Posts