Happiness lies within you...

Music Music All The Way
Pushes Your Worries Far Away...

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The beauty in being a woman...

20th January,2010
"The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world."

What a wonderful way to describe a woman....and I am proud to be one.

A mother - house mom or working mom - makes an influence on her kid right from the time the baby is in the womb.

Her emotions, interests, and habits do influence the child when it is in the womb.

So it is essential for every mom to have the responsibility of nurturing her child in the best possible manner and to bring him or her up with good qualities and character.

I have had the privilege of being a working woman since my spinsterhood and I worked till my son turned 12 years. After I took VRS I am a house mom.

Both roles had great advantages and disadvantages. Both were/are difficult at times and easy at times. Both were/are happy and not so happy at times.

Working women always feel that they are greater than home moms and their job is more difficult than the home moms'.

But I did realize that taking care of the house and family full time is also difficult to cope with. One may feel the boredom, the loss of freedom, lesser interaction with friends and so on.

Whether working or not, I am sure women are really great in being able to get adjusted to situations and circumstances and they carry themselves very gracefully with patience.

No comments:

Popular Posts