Happiness lies within you...

Music Music All The Way
Pushes Your Worries Far Away...

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mom, you are 83....

Dear dear Amma, Today it is the 83rd birthday of yours...

I still remember the time when we all used to give greeting cards to those who celebrated birthday in our family.

Every birthday of mine, I used to find a Cadbury's Chocolate bar and a greeting card underneath my pillow placed by you and Appa...

Though our ways of celebrating were quite simple and less ostentatious, I still cherish those days with affection and longing to return to those good old times...

I can remember  your sweet face filled with affection and with no wrinkles, your hair with very less strands of grey hair, your eyes made up with eyetex, a big red kumkum on your forehead, with a strand of white ash or Vibhuthi above it, your short hair plaited and a chain of beads adorning your neck.


Amma, I can never imagine how you would look at the age of 83!! You lived and died young at 57 and hence remain so forever in my mind...Love you dearly, Amma...

No comments:

Popular Posts