Happiness lies within you...

Music Music All The Way
Pushes Your Worries Far Away...

Monday, August 3, 2009

Shopping.....

Shopping by people has undergone various changes in the past few years....Shopping from the nearest "Bunk" shop to shopping in a huge departmental store or a shopping mall...Now the latest is the online shopping where you shop from your sweet home and goods are door delivered.

Despite all these changes I still see many representatives of various company products knocking on our doors to canvas their products to us. I normally avoid buying anything from these people because of the suspicion of their genuineness and price. I am talking only of the people who try to sell products of small scale industries or cottage industries or unheard brands. (not of those who come from reputed companies who normally recommend their products or take a survey of what we use etc). I feel sorry for the representatives and used to wonder how will they be able to sell their goods and how will they earn a living out of this. Once I felt very sorry for a young lady who came in the hot sun and pleaded with me to buy a pack of incense sticks. At first I politely refused. but then she said that the sticks were made by blind girls and asked me to help them. so i bought a pack. But there was no fragrance in it when I used it in our pooja room. So all these lack of quality and fake products discourage us from buying or helping such persons.

To know about more opinions, views and experiences from my friends, visit
http://www.digitalbhoomi.in/forums/showthread.php?t=13115&referrerid=1481

1 comment:

PTX Digital Token said...

Yeah...I like much doing FREE SHOPPING, I mean coupon shopping.

Popular Posts